<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21588228?origin\x3dhttp://m3owzz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tomorrow's Driving Test... Boo Hoo... :(
Monday, March 06, 2006


~OhwahHhhh~ Tml mOrninG is the test le... 2nd attempt.. But how come I still feel the same way I felt just before my 1st attempt? I'm getting all jittery le.. Wasn't feeling like this until after the lesson that ended at 8pm just now.

Was feeling quite confident about the test.. until my instructor kept telling me all my mistakes again and again, and getting all stressed up, and I don't understand what he saying.. I thought that I had did what he said, then he say I didn't do it.. HaiZ..

For example, just now in Circuit, when we were doing the crank course, I knew he had told me to "Keep Left to Turn Right, Keep Right to Turn Left". I did that. I kept very right to turn left, and very left to turn right. He also told me to make sure that the curb is seen at that point before I turn the steering wheel. I just did that.. Then he say I turn too early, and kept saying, “要闯到了,要闯到了!!” I was like "huh? where got?"

He also said at a time my clutch too high, then the next he say I cannot step on my clutch pedal.. I was like all confused.. I was in gear 1 at both times, and going at around the same speed.. So when should I be stepping my clutch, and when should I not?

All these wasn't pointed out before, and just like before my 1st attempt, all these mistakes emerged at only 1 lesson
BEFORE THE TEST!! AND IT'S MAKING ME ALL NERVOUS!!! WHY AREN'T THESE MISTAKES POINTED OUT BEFORE? AND WHY ARE THE LESSON SO SERIOUS ONLY NOW?

BooHooHoo.. I wAnna Cry le.. tml morning then is the test.. I dunno how I am going to handle it... I MUST PASS!!!

I guess my daimoku not enough.. I'll chant 1 hour tonight... 零时抱佛脚。。Must chant for the high life condition to handle my instructor's comments during tml's lesson, as well as the examiner.. Must chant for the wisdom to be able to react the right way no matter what happens.. These should be the most important prayers now.. Are there anymore? I can't think now...

GO CHANT NOW LAR!! STILL BLOG!!!!!!!!!


LA~mour @ 8:32 PM



the angel

# finance officer
# violinist
# clarinetist
# singer
# dancer
# bodhisattva of the earth

loves

# singing
# dancing
# music
# chocolate
# pink

wishes

# always be happy
# bring happiness to people
# to sing
# further education in communications

readings

# the alchemist
# the white russian
# falling leaves
# tuesdays with morrie
# the five people you meet in heaven
# for one more day
# the kite runner
# the little prince
# totto chan: the little girl at the window
# da vinci code
# digital fortress

fellow angels

*f.a.m.i.l.y*
:: mei.zi

*s.o.k.a*
:: alvin.khoo
:: huimin.loi
:: shuhui.tan

*t.p.s.d*
:: fabian.ng
:: jeraldine.tan
:: zhirhong.foo

*f.d*
:: boonhao.lim
:: future.division
:: jasmine.chew
:: joey.tay
:: yingqi.chen
:: yunting.chen

*s.n.c.o*
:: candy.chye
:: chelsea.ng
:: desmond.chew
:: guangyi.chua
:: jasmine.chye
:: kailing.shim
:: noven.chan
:: vanessa.lim
:: weili.liang

*f.r.i.e.n.d*
:: andre.hanz.lee

*s.t.o.r.e.s*
:: hampigal
:: pretty.pink.pink
:: the.sister.company
:: vogue.chamber

seeks

:: daisaku ikeda library
:: daisaku ikeda quotes
:: sgi
:: sgi experiences
:: ssa
:: ssa youths

past

:: February 2006
:: March 2006
:: April 2006
:: May 2006
:: June 2006
:: August 2006
:: September 2006
:: October 2006
:: November 2006
:: December 2006
:: January 2007
:: April 2007
:: May 2007
:: June 2007
:: July 2007
:: August 2007
:: September 2007
:: October 2007
:: November 2007


free web counter