<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21588228?origin\x3dhttp://m3owzz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ideal Career vs Kosenrufu
Thursday, March 09, 2006


Last half an hour to the end of today's work. Yet, I have already been stoning for half an hour.

Today is deadline for February's Financial closing. I see Linda, Laytin and Adrian busy with their work, but I have finished my tasks. Was it because there are too little work for me, or was it me being fast? I choose to believe the former. I have been waiting for work to come in since don't know when. Most of the time, I help Linda with her work instead, as I really have nothing to do, no matter how deep I dig. What can I do to make myself more useful?

I've been comtemplating whether to leave or not, but not that fast. The earliest will be when I'm done with my braces. Sometimes I do ponder what do I really want to do if I were to leave SIAEC. Is it events? Or do I want to sing? Now that I've gotten my driving license, I should be starting to look for a music school that have vocal lessons. So it it The Arks Music school, or Ocean Butterfly's Music Forest? HaiZz.. so many things to think.

If I want to do events, will I be able to do it? My district just had a dialogue with RHQ5 leaders yesterday. Mr Wong, the MD Region Chief (I was so amazed when he knew my father! Yesterday was like a big realization for nearly everyone! YMD Region was full of realisation when he realised that our WD's sister was once a YWD Region Chief that he knew, and I am the cousin of a YMD he knew. I was surprised too, that my MD District Chief is Flora's father!!!) told us one thing. Nothing is impossible with the Gohonzon. We must chant and pray with the conviction that with the Gohonzon around, there will surely be time for kosenrufu, to fulfil our mission, our responsibility. But I thought that Events, or rather Wedding planning, is something that I really want to try to do, besides singing. However, I know that I'll have to work on weekends, as well as till late night, in the Events industry. That would mean I won't be able to come out for some activities. Should I be sacrificing what I want for Kosenrufu? I really do not want to sacrifice kosenrufu for my career, but is it healthy the other way round?


LA~mour @ 4:40 PM



the angel

# finance officer
# violinist
# clarinetist
# singer
# dancer
# bodhisattva of the earth

loves

# singing
# dancing
# music
# chocolate
# pink

wishes

# always be happy
# bring happiness to people
# to sing
# further education in communications

readings

# the alchemist
# the white russian
# falling leaves
# tuesdays with morrie
# the five people you meet in heaven
# for one more day
# the kite runner
# the little prince
# totto chan: the little girl at the window
# da vinci code
# digital fortress

fellow angels

*f.a.m.i.l.y*
:: mei.zi

*s.o.k.a*
:: alvin.khoo
:: huimin.loi
:: shuhui.tan

*t.p.s.d*
:: fabian.ng
:: jeraldine.tan
:: zhirhong.foo

*f.d*
:: boonhao.lim
:: future.division
:: jasmine.chew
:: joey.tay
:: yingqi.chen
:: yunting.chen

*s.n.c.o*
:: candy.chye
:: chelsea.ng
:: desmond.chew
:: guangyi.chua
:: jasmine.chye
:: kailing.shim
:: noven.chan
:: vanessa.lim
:: weili.liang

*f.r.i.e.n.d*
:: andre.hanz.lee

*s.t.o.r.e.s*
:: hampigal
:: pretty.pink.pink
:: the.sister.company
:: vogue.chamber

seeks

:: daisaku ikeda library
:: daisaku ikeda quotes
:: sgi
:: sgi experiences
:: ssa
:: ssa youths

past

:: February 2006
:: March 2006
:: April 2006
:: May 2006
:: June 2006
:: August 2006
:: September 2006
:: October 2006
:: November 2006
:: December 2006
:: January 2007
:: April 2007
:: May 2007
:: June 2007
:: July 2007
:: August 2007
:: September 2007
:: October 2007
:: November 2007


free web counter